1. Any order from a customer for Personalised Greeting Cards from Claire Sowden is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
2. Full payment is required upon placing your order including postage and packaging were relevant.
3. Payment can be made by credit card, pay pal, cheque or bank transfer.
4. Due to the handmade and personalised nature of the products, refunds or exchange can only be given where products are found to be faulty or the specifications of the order have not been met. In this case the items must be returned within 7 days. This does not affect your statutory rights. In the event of the cancellation of your wedding please see our FAQ for further details.
5. All prices stated are subject to VAT at 20 %
6. Prices are determined by reference to prices current on this site at the date of ordering.
7. We reserve the right to change prices and products without prior notice to you.
8. Every effort is made to display prices correctly. However, on the rare occasion that a mistake is made Claire Sowden Design will inform the customer who can then decide if they want to proceed with the order at the correct price.
9. As a design company we endeavour to ensure that all of the products meet with the specifications we have agreed with you. However, due to the handmade nature of the products there may be slight variations from one to another and from those examples shown on the site. A sample service is available.
10. Claire Sowden acknowledges orders on the basis that delivery is subject to availability of the design and materials. Should any design not be available the customer will be informed and offered an alternative.
11. Any delivery dates quoted are approximate only and Claire Sowden shall not be held liable for any delay in delivery to orders however caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed in writing with Claire Sowden.
12. Prices are based on the customer attaching or emailing internal information and optional external wording to Claire Sowden including logos in jpeg format. If this is not possible an alternative arrangement must be agreed before an order can be accepted.
13. It is the customer’s responsibility to thoroughly check wording proofs and any names supplied for reproduction. Once digital proofs have been approved by the customer Claire Sowden is not responsible for mistakes that have not been corrected by the customer and any corrections will be charged for. Printing will not commence until the return of an approved digital proof.
14. If Claire Sowden fails to deliver an order for any reasons, other than those caused outside Claire Sowden’s reasonable control or through the fault of the customer and Claire Sowden is liable to the customer, Claire Sowden’s liability shall be limited to the invoice price of the goods in dispute.
15. It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods, defects, or shortages as soon as possible (but in any event within 7 working days of delivery). In the absence of such written notification Claire Sowden shall be deemed conclusively to have fully fulfilled her obligations in relation to the purchase and sales of goods.
16. Any damage in transit must be noted on any delivery documentation and must be reported to us within 24 hours.
17. All information and general descriptions on this site including sizings , colour and materials are intended as guidance and shall not be binding on Claire Sowden.
18. All stationery is handmade and for that reason may vary slightly from one piece to another. Reproduction of colours on this website is as accurate as possible but may vary slightly from the original. A sample service is available.
19. In the Event of a claim against Claire Sowden, settlement will be limited to the value of the goods defectively produced and in no way will extend to consequential loss, how so ever caused.
20. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage of goods once delivered or if the customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of goods on a date agreed with Claire Sowden.
21. Claire Sowden Design accepts no responsibility for the effect of ageing upon materials used.
22. We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that all information contained in this site is accurate. We take no responsibility for accurateness, reliability or completeness of information or other items contained on this site or any site linked to or from this site.
23. All designs on this website are the copyright of Claire Sowden and must not be copied or reproduced under any circumstances.
These Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.