TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any order from a customer for Greeting Cards from Claire Sowden is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
2. For all new customers, full payment is required upon placing your order including postage and packaging if relevant.
3. Regular customers can apply for a trade account for which a code will be issued to allow orders to be placed with payment on account.
4. Account customers payment terms is strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
5. All products remain the property of Claire Sowden until paid for in full.
6. Minimum order is £75 excluding VAT
7. Carriage paid orders are £150 and above per dispatch UK Mainland only
8. Overseas orders will be quoted for regarding carriage costs and a code issued to add to your order.
9. All prices are subject to VAT at 20 %
10. Prices are determined by reference to prices current on this site at the date of ordering.
11. We reserve the right to change prices and products without prior notice to you.
12. Every effort is made to display prices correctly. However, on the rare occasion that a mistake is made Claire Sowden Design will inform the customer who can then decide if they want to proceed with the order at the correct price.
13. As a design company we endeavour to ensure that all of the products meet with the specifications we have agreed with you. However, due to the handmade nature of the products there may be slight variations from one to another and from those examples shown on the site.
14. Claire Sowden acknowledges orders on the basis that delivery is subject to availability of the design and materials. Should any design not be available the customer will be informed and offered an alternative.
15. Any delivery dates quoted are approximate only and Claire Sowden shall not be held liable for any delay in delivery to orders however caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed in writing with Claire Sowden.
16. It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods, defects, or shortages as soon as possible (but in any event within 7 working days of delivery). In the absence of such written notification Claire Sowden shall be deemed conclusively to have fully fulfilled her obligations in relation to the purchase and sales of goods.
17. Any damaged goods must be returned before credit can be issued
18. Any damage in transit must be noted on any delivery documentation and must be reported to us within 48 hours.
19. All information and general descriptions on this site including sizings , colour and materials are intended as guidance and shall not be binding on Claire Sowden.
20. All stationery is handmade and for that reason may vary slightly from one piece to another. Reproduction of colours on this website is as accurate as possible but may vary slightly from the original.
21. Due to the handmade nature of the designs our products are unsuitable for children under 36 months.
22. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage of goods once delivered
23. Claire Sowden Design accepts no responsibility for the effect of ageing upon materials used.
24. We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that all information contained in this site is accurate. We take no responsibility for accurateness, reliability or completeness of information or other items contained on this site or any site linked to or from this site.
25. All designs on this website are the copyright of Claire Sowden and must not be copied or reproduced under any circumstances.
These Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.