- Once you have chosen your design enter the quantity you want to order.
- Study the relevant help pages above for text and font choices, information inserts, RSVP and envelope choices and upgrades available for your chosen product etc before filling in your order options we have on offer and select your chosen ones in the options
- In tthe Shopping Cart select the 'Express Service ' option if you require your production time quicker than the standard estimated 4 weeks
- Pay for your order. If you have any vouchers to redeem samples etc don't forgat to enetr them.
- We will email you an order confirmation
- We will email you any wording you have selected for your items ordered for you to fill in with the relevant information for your wedding day, such as host names, bridal couples names, date, venue etc. A list of information you will need cab be found on our FAQ page
- We will also ask you to email any names or wording you need to send us for your order.
- Once we have all the relevant information we will create an invitation ( or relevant product ordered) to your specification and wording. We will send this to you as a proof. We ask you to check this thoroughly and sign and return the form with the proof attached. It is very important that you check the wording, spelling, dates etc carefully as once this proof is approved and signed this will be how your stationery is printed. Any errors noticed after this point cannot be changed without recharging for the invitation. If an error is noticed we will send out another amended internal sleeve to repeat the process, however if after the first proof has been sent out you decide to change the wording choice (excluding errors) subsequent proofs will be charged at £1.00 each. Also please be sure to double check any guest names you send through for printing or handwriting as how you send them is how they will appear. Any errors to be re done will regratably have to be charged for.
-If the proof is approved we will complete your order on the return of the signed form and sample. We aim to dispatch your order within four weeks of receipt of the signed proof. If you require your stationery sooner you can opt for our Express Delivery Service which guarantees dispatch within 7 working days of receipt of signed proof. You can select this option at the checkout page
- Once your order is ready we will contact you to arrange a delivery date. We use UPS to deliver our parcels on a next day service. The parcel will require a signature so someone will need to be in on the day it is scheduled for arrival. If you can't guarantee someone to be at your home address perhaps you can opt for your business address or an alternative address of a relative?
There is a £7.00 delivery charge for all orders under £350 for UK mainland orders. Orders over this amount are carriage paid. Please contact us for overseas orders and we will quote you for delivery and give you a voucher code to amend your order. We use a 24 hour courier for our deliveries and all deliveries will need to be signed for. We will contact you when your order is ready to arrange a convenient day and delivery address for the order to be sent where someone will be there to receive and sign for the parcel.